Masses are available by prior registration within the limitations allowed as per below:
- On a fair-share basis.
- For personal bookings, not bookings on behalf of others.
- Victorian Government and Catholic Archdiocease Melbourne attendance regulations apply.
- COVID-19 health & sanitation requirements mean that toilet facilities are not available for the Chapel during the week but are now for the Church.
- Under no circumstances should anyone awaiting test verification, including Clergy (even without presenting symptoms), attend until a diagnosis is confirmed. Additionally, under no circumstances should anyone attend who is closely connected to people who are awaiting test results or who have tested positive.
- Masks must be carried for use if 1.5m distance cannot me maintained.
- Sanitize your hands on arrival and prior to communion.
- The chairs are not to be moved from their pre-marked spaces.
- Fr. Arsenio will give instructions on receiving Holy Communion during the Fraction Rite.
- Communion may only be taken by hand.
- On registering to attend, the parish will collect related information from you.
Weekdays: Wednesday and Friday 9:30 a.m. (Note there are no weekday January masses prior the first one on Friday January 22nd)
Weekends: Saturday 6:00 p.m. and Sunday 09:00 a.m. (Note: Whlist Father is taking a break through January, Weekend Masses will continue.)
To register to attend:
- Weekday masses - please book electronically: https://www.trybooking.com/BNKHB. Note there are no weekday January masses prior the first one on Friday January 22nd.
- Weekend masses - please book electronically between the prior Tuesday at 9:00 a.m. and Friday noon as follows:
Weekday Masses will be celebrated inside the Chapel; registrations are limited to 12 people.
Weekend Masses will be celebrated inside the Church; registrations are limited to 70 people.
Weekdays: Tuesday 9:30 a.m.
Weekends: Saturday 9:30 a.m. and Sunday 10:30
To register to attend, please call Ana Saro on 0402 267 164.
Mass will be celebrated inside the church. Registrations are currently limited to 20 people.
Masses are not yet being held at St. Anne's given the current restrictions.