Masses are available by prior registration within the limitations allowed as per below:
- On a fair-share basis.
- For personal bookings, not bookings on behalf of others.
- Victorian Government and Catholic Archdiocease Melbourne attendance regulations apply.
- COVID-19 health & sanitation requirements mean that toilet facilities are not available on the parish property including for the Chapel and Church.
- Under no circumstances should anyone awaiting test verification, including Clergy (even without presenting symptoms) attend until a diagnosis is confirmed. Additionally, under no circumstances should anyone attend who is closely connected to people who are awaiting test results or who have tested positive.
- You must wear a face mask at all times.
- Sanitize your hands on arrival.
- The chairs are not to be moved from the pre marked space.
- Fr. Arsenio will give instructions on receiving Holy Communion during the Fraction Rite.
- Communion may only be taken by hand.
- On calling to register to attend, the parish will request related information from you.
- You must live within the 25 km radius of the Church you are considering attending.
Weekdays: Wednesday and Friday 9:30 a.m.
Weekends: Saturday 6:00 p.m. and Sunday 09:00 a.m.
To register interest in attending, please ring only on the Parish mobile number 0434 224 483 on the day prior to the mass between 8:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.
Mass will be celebrated inside the Chapel. Registrations are currently limited to 10 people.
Weekdays: Tuesday 9:30 a.m.
Weekends: Saturday 9:30 a.m. and Sunday 10:30
To register interest in attending, please call Ana Saro on 0402 267 164.
Mass will be celebrated inside the church. Registrations are currently limited to 10 people.
Masses are not yet being held at St. Anne's given the current restrictions.